Thursday, 23 July 2015

#1 - intro

Ok so I'm starting this blog. It's more just for me than wanting to broadcast it to the whole world. I don't care if it gets 10000000 views or 0, I just want it to help express myself. I don't know if it's even possible to hide these from the public but any way I don't care. 

If you are reading this, know me as G. Im still at school, and still trying to find my niche. I want to be a barrister or psychologist or fashion designer or baker, I honestly have no idea, but if asked would go with psychologist:) 

I have a dog, golden cocker spaniel. Two older brothers, 2&4 years. I have REALLY long blonde hair and I'm 1/2 British 1/2 Irish. I love being creative. I play the guitar and piano (not well) and love to sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment